The Milken-Penn GSE education business plan competition is an open-world event available to applicants all around the world.
That seek to fight against educational inequality through innovations. Their finalists get targeted venture development support from strategic advisors.
This creates opportunities for in-person networking with investors and potential customers.
When participants join the Education Business Plan Competition, they participate in an ecosystem of engaged investors, entrepreneurs, practitioners, and researchers.
All these people are striving to address persistent and emerging problems in the education system.
History Of The Milken Penn GSE Education Business Plan
The program was launched in 2010 as a representation of the partnership between Penn GSE and the Milken Family.
The Education Business Plan Competition culminated with a live competition for an education business venture, judged by a panel of industrial experts. It is an educational entrepreneurship venture that can address a wide range of educational issues.
They encourage applications in every conceivable educational setting, from childhood through adult training, in any setting and context around the world.
The foundation of Milken Families is to strive to discover and advance inventive and effective ways of helping people.
Requirements to Apply
- One of the major requirements is to welcome education ventures with innovative solutions to educational inequity from around the world.
- Especially the venture founded by a serving individual from a historically underrepresented community.
- You must also be encouraging to applicants working in a conceivable educational setting.
How to Apply
- The people seeking to apply are required to have access to the internet.
- They should also prepare their materials by reviewing the article component selection on their web pages at educationcompetition.org.
- They should check their web page to get a head start on assembling the elements of a successful application.
- Then, too continue the sign-up process, you would be required to take five minutes to complete their simple registration for a free Catapult account.
- The free catapult profile would require your email, name, password, and other information. This profile will be accessible only to you.
- Then, once registered, the applicants would fill out and submit the application through the catapult online platform by February 19, 2024, using their catapult profile.
Timeline for the Competition
drive_spreadsheetExport to Sheets
Areas That The Milken Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition Focus On
The program’s major focus is on undeveloped countries and local communities that may have poor setting and education.
They tend to focus on some important areas. Some of which are listed below.
- Urbana Education
- Connecting research to practice.
- Teaching and learning.
- Technology in grade.
- Special Education and Art Risk Students.
- Open and collaborative solutions.
- Early childhood education.
- Online and distance learning in education.
- Global education solutions and borderless education.
They aim to meet up with every single one of these agendas and enable students to learn from different aspects. Providing a worldwide education system.
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition has established itself as a leading platform for fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in education. Its impact on the education industry is evident through the success stories of past winners and the ongoing development of groundbreaking projects. As the competition continues to evolve, it will undoubtedly remain a driving force for positive change in education.