The University of Laval African Scholarships program aims to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students.
This student should mainly be from African countries; they are admitted to the undergrad program at the University of Laval.
The country hosting the scholarship is Canada, and it is valid for only undergraduate students. They give a reward of $5,000.
The university targets applicants who are more interested in a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
They do this to promote university studies and encourage students from sub-Saharan Africa as well as the Maghreb.
They support students and applicants who stand out for their academic excellence and have financial needs.
The University of Laval is the leader in research and creative endeavors. They have continued to grow and succeed on both the national and international scenes.
The History of the University Of Laval
Laval University was the first French-language university in North America. The university was founded by ‘Monsignor Francisco de Montgomery Lava’.
He was also the first bishop of New France. He founded the first colony’s educational institution in Canada and North America.
The university has stayed true to its goal by continuing to meet the needs of a constantly changing and developing society.
They have done this with their educational offerings, knowledge, experience, resources, and community of experts.
They have kept to their commitment and community ties to both the development of technology and sustainability.
Requirements to Sign Up for the University of Laval African Scholarship Program
There are very few but necessary requirements. To be considered for the Laval African Scholarship program
- The applicants or individuals looking to sign up must have obtained or are in the process of obtaining a secondary school diploma. This should be in a country in Africa.
- The applicants should have a minimum general average of 14/20 and above in math.
- The applicants should be citizens of North Africa or a sub-Saharan African country.
- The applicant is required to be an above-average student. This involves school activities, classes activities, and individual performances.
- The applicants should be struggling financially or require stability help.
How to Apply For the University of Laval African Scholarship Program
- A mobile device and internet connection are required to apply
- Then you will need to visit their website, scholarshipregion.com.
- Then search for the Laval Scholarship program and click the page that says sign up.
- Then you will be required to fill out their online form. The form has been out since January 24, 2024.
- The applicants may also be required to enter requested information, like their name, email address, and country.
- After all this is completed, you should wait for their response to know if you have been accepted.
The University of Laval African Scholarship deadline is April 12th, 4:00 p.m., 2024. To contact the university, simply call 418-656-3412 or visit [email protected] to get more information.
- $5,000 per year for a maximum of two years, renewable upon maintaining good academic standing and meeting all other eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship is open to all African students, regardless of their country of origin.
- The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
- The scholarship can be used to help cover the costs of tuition, fees, and living expenses.