The HSBC advance Mastercard is a reward credit card. This Mastercard comes with amazing benefits for its cardholders. This card helps you get everyday values and experiences. This card offers rewards program points with no expiry date. With this card, you have access to travel benefits, balance transfers, MasterCard ID theft protection, cellular wireless telephone protection, fraud protection, FICO, mobile pay, and lots more. Users enjoy amazing rewards on dining and on entertainment. For the first year, the card earns three points per dollar on dining and on entertainment purchases and two points per dollar on other purchases. Other benefits offered by HSBC advance MasterCard include; auto rental insurance and identity theft protection.
How the Card Works
This card has an 0% APR on purchases and any balance transfers made within the first 60 days. It has a variable APR of 14.99% or 18.99%, however, this is based on your creditworthiness. During the first 12 months, HSBC MasterCard offers three points per dollar on dining and entertainment purchases. It gives 2 points per dollar on all other purchases, up to $25000. Cardholders earn an introductory bonus three times on dining and entertainment purchases. It gives two times points on all other purchases in the first 12 months from opening your account. It has no annual fee, but for customers who do not qualify for an HSBC advance or premier relationship will pay an annual fee of $45. It has a balance transfer fee of 4% of the amount or $10. It has a penalty APR of 29.99%. It has a cash advance fee of $10 or 5%.
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR
- 10% off at Onefinestay
- No foreign fee
- You will get 1x points on all other purchases after the intro period
- It has a master rental coverage which offers protection for physical damage and theft.
- It gives you access to luxury travel benefits
- Free FICO credit score access.
How to Apply
- Visit HSBC credit card advance application page via your web browser
- Tap on ‘apply ‘ and you will be taken to the next page
- Tap on ‘apply ‘ to make sure you really want to apply for HSBC advance card payment
- On the next page, enter your application page like first name, last name, middle name, suffix, date of birth, social security number, email address
- Check the box below to confirm that you have gone through and agreed to the HSBC advance credit card terms and conditions.
To access your account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the HSBC advance credit card application page
- Tap on ‘log in’ at the top of the page
- Key in your username and your password
- Then tap on ‘log in’.
If you forget your username or your password at any point, you can easily recover it by clicking on ‘recover username ‘ below.