The Hudson Bay Mastercard is a store card that charges no annual fee. This MasterCard is given by Capital One. If you regularly shop at Hudson Bay stores, this card is highly recommended for you as it comes with amazing perks and benefits. This credit card offers a targeted double points rewards program for free. Hudson Bay was launched in 1981. It is a store that is available for online shopping at the bay.com. Hudson Bay offers both MasterCard and a credit card. The Hudson Bay MasterCard gives cardholders the opportunity to earn HBC points. With this MasterCard, users can earn points when you shop elsewhere and you can also redeem your earned points for Hudson Bay gift cards and also change them to air miles reward miles. If Airmiles are more convenient for you, you can convert your rewards to air miles. For every 40 points you earn, you get one mile. But if you are an onyx or an air miles gold member, you will get a 15% and 25% bonus respectively.
How the Card Works
As stated earlier, Hudson Bay offers both Mastercard and credit card, each card earns rewards differently. But for now, we will focus on the Mastercard. For every $1 spent on purchases, you get 5 points. For every $1 you spend on all other purchases, you get 2.5 points. However, the dollar value of your rewards depends on the specific rewards program. For every dollar you spend on purchases, you’ll earn 4 points if you have a Hudson Bay reward card and 2 points for charges you make anywhere else. This card comes with no annual fee. On the downside, for starters, this card does not come with any insurance of any sort. Although you’ll get a 1.31% return on your spending with this no-fee card, your points however have very limited use. Also, you can’t apply for this card online, to apply, you need to make your way into a store. This card has an interest rate of 19.45%, it has a cash advance of 19.45%, and a balance transfer of 19.45%. To apply for this card, you need a credit score of at least 560. This card offers 90 days returns and free shipping on items from HBC and also TheBay.com.
- The Hudson Bay MasterCard comes with the following benefits;
- It charges no annual fee
- It gives its users 90 days returns and free shipping on items from HBC and TheBay.com
- You get four points for every $1 spent on purchases
- Your earned points can be used to purchase HBC gift cards to use at Hudson Bay stores and TheBay.com
- You get a 25% bonus on all points earned every six months
- You have the opportunity to transfer your reward points to air miles.
- You have to be 18 years of age or above
- You must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada
- You must have a social security number.
How to Apply
As stated earlier, this credit card cannot be applied for online, however, you need to apply at any Hudson Bay store close to you. If you meet the requirements listed above, you can go ahead to apply.
How to Login
To login to your Hudson Bay MasterCard account, follow the steps below;
- Visit HBC MasterCard capital one
- When the page loads, tap on ‘sign in’
- Fill in your username and your password
- Tap on ‘remember me’ to keep you logged in automatically
- Then, tap on ‘sign in’.