How To Make Use Of Facebook WhatsApp Avatar – If you’re a Facebook user and you haven’t tried the Avatar feature then you’re missing a lot. A while ago Facebook introduced us to its cartoon characters. These characters are used to represent to what someone feels at that point in time. Some of us might say its the same thing as emoji, yes, its the same thing but you can call it an upgraded version.
Now you create your own avatars on Facebook avatars using lots of customization options, dressing styles, hairstyles, and more. The good news is you get to use on Facebook messaging app “WhatsApp”. Before you can get the avatar transferred, you need to know how to create them first.
Create Facebook Avatars
- Open the Facebook app on your device and log into your account.
- Click on the hamburger icon on your home page.
- select the avatar option from SEE MORE.
- Now you can begin to create your avatar by choosing skin tons, hairstyle, face shape, eyewear, facial hair, and even customize outfits.
- When you’re done, tap on the stickers menu at the above and look at ready-to-use stickers.
How To Use Facebook Avatar On WhatsApp
- You might like the avatar so much that you want to use them else where. I’m just glad Facebook gave us the chance to. Follow the steps below to use Facebook Avatars on WhatsApp.
- First, open you your Facebook app
- Go to the Facebook menu and load your current avatar
- At the top right of the page click on the Sticker menu
- Tap on the sticker that you want to use in WhatsApp, and it will ask you to share using the native Share menu
- Click on More options and tap WhatsApp
However, if you want to make use of these cartoon character, you have to go on Facebook app all the time. There is a simple solution to that. You can simply save these Facebook Avatars as an image on your phone gallery and use the image picker in WhatsApp to send Avatars.
Save Facebook Avatars On Phone
- Open the WhatsApp conversation where you have shared Facebook Avatars.
- Tap on the Avatar photo that you want to save.
- Tap on the Share button at the bottom left corner.
- Select Save and it will save the Facebook Avatar photo to the device gallery.
Now you can easily send these avatars in a conversation using the image picker in WhatsApp.