UWork is an advertising company that helps to enrich users of its platform. The company does this by assigning certain tasks to its users which they are to complete. This platform and its activities are easy to grasp based on the fact that there are series of platforms that function like it.
The purpose of this article is to give you detailed information about UWork. Everything you need to know about this platform and its services would be unveiled to you as you read through?
How Do You Make Money on UWork?
To earn as a member of UWork, you are required to share sponsored posts released by the platform to your Facebook timeline every day. Your earnings are solely dependent on your subscription package. This is the interesting part, the part you learn how to earn more money for yourself. Soon, you will get to see the kind of packages made available by UWork.
On this platform, there are majorly two ways which you can earn money for yourself. See them below:
- Team Commission and
- Task Commission
If you are used to network marketing, you will definitely understand how commissions work. Meaning, you get paid from referrals. As you refer people to become a part of UWork, you will earn referral commissions, making it more money for you. For every individual you refer to the platform, you earn $1.2 as your referral commission. You also have the opportunity of upgrading to any membership plan. Members of UWork get to earn $0.125 per task your indirect referral completes and $0.25 per task your direct referral completes.
The second method is direct. All you need to do is to accomplish the task assigned to you on the platform. This task is based on your subscription package as stated earlier.
What are the Packages on UWork?
- VIP0 (Free Earnings Activity) – This is one very amazing package you won’t want to miss out on. It doesn’t require that you invest any money. As soon as you are done with your registration and you begin with this plan, you automatically earn yourself a registration bonus of $0.3 and for every task you successfully accomplish, you earn $0.125.
- VIP1 (Silver) – Amongst the premium plans made available on this platform, this package is the cheapest. You get to upgrade to this plan for just N7,200. Every day, you can complete 2 tasks and earn $0.125 for each task.
- VIP2 (Gold) – This subscription package costs N72,120 for the upgrade. Once you upgrade to this plan, you earn $3 for every task you accomplish. You have the option to accomplish two tasks every day.
- VIP3 (Diamond) – Amongst all the plans, this is the most expensive and still the most rewarding. For you to upgrade to this plan, you are required to pay a fee of about N144,000. In this plan, you also have the option to complete two tasks daily and earn $5.5 for each.
How to Join UWork
Now that you have all the information you need about this platform, you can decide if you will like to become a member or not. For those who want to start earning from it, they are required to first create an account. To do this, visit UWork.ng and register by providing all the details demanded. To active your account, enter the verification code sent to the email address or phone number you entered.
You can first experiment on how the platform works by using the free trial option. Once you go through it and you are okay with how the service functions, you can now start with any of the VIP plans discussed above.
How to Withdraw on UWork
Members of UWork are only allowed to withdraw a minimum of $10 at once. To make a withdrawal on UWork, follow these steps:
- At the bottom navigation area, click Me.
- Click Wallet and update your bank details.
- From the dashboard, select Withdrawal.
- Enter the details required in the form and submit.
- In 48 hours, your withdrawal request will be attended to.
Make sure you invest what you don’t mind losing because it is possible for a platform to shutdown at any time even with how reputable it is.
RECOMMENDED >>> MyBonus – Earn Cash Placing by Placing Free Orders Daily