Trader Moni 2020 Application Form Receive Up N50,000 Free – Trader Moni is an initiative sponsored by the administration of his excellency President Muhammadu Buhari. It is a free empowerment programme which gives cash loans to traders for free. These loans help traders in expanding their businesses. This scheme focuses on aiding petty traders to move their businesses to the next level.
Several artisans and petty traders have really benefited from this scheme and more of them are joining the scheme. Trader Moni provides collateral-free loans (Between N10,000 – N50,00).
Aim of FG Given Out Loans Through the Trader Moni
Below are the Objectives of the Trader Moni Scheme:
- Helps in funding micro businesses resident in Nigeria.
- Loans are being given to the various categories of individuals; petty traders (market men and women), enterprising youths, small scale farmers, artisans.
- To put an unending smile on the face of those in need of financial assistance for their businesses.
- You get to receive the loan cash almost immediately after application (This is one thing most loan services don’t do).
- Aids the Federal Government of Nigeria to know and register traders in the country.
Criteria for Trader Moni 2020 Application
- Most importantly, you must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must own a business or trade
- Only those from ages 18 and above can apply
- You must have a valid ID and BVN number
- As a trader, you must be attached to the market cooperative union in your area
- Lastly, all applicants are required to have a valid mobile phone number which is registered.
How to Apply for Trader Money 2020 – Step by Step
- Using your default browser, visit www.tradermoni.com.ng or www.tradermoni.ng
- Below the page, you will see the application form. Click “APPLY NOW”
- Input the required detailed requested in the form
- Click “Register”
- You will then receive an SMS with a code you are required to dial to receive the funds.
Things to Take Note Off
- In your first application, you can only be given a loan of N10,000 and so long are you pay back at the stipulated time, you will be granted more loans from N15,000 – N50,000
- No collateral is demanded when taking the loan
- You can pay back within 6 months
So, tell traders and business owners to apply for Trader Moni 2020.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: How Do Insurance Companies Investigate Claim? – Steps of Investigation