Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps with interesting features and a lot of people are making use of Tinder around the world. It has been made available for use in Android mobile phones. One of the most interesting features of tinder is swiping. In order to find a match, the tinder user can just swipe through the pictures of the other users that are also close to their location and share the same interest as them.
It is either they swipe to the right in order to match themselves with someone or they swipe to the left to move to another option of match. Another interesting feature is the ephemeral photo feature. With this feature, a user can filter, edit, and also like the pictures of the person they are matched with.
Tinder also grants its users the access to be able to view the Instagram profile of the person they are being matched with. Tinder also has its privacy, you have the access to control the people that can message you and also you will only be able to receive messages from the users that are already matched with you, this is to make sure that there is a mutual connection among the users. And so, you will not get unwanted messages from people you don’t want to have a conversation with.
Even though the first thing you will see on Tinder is a picture, that does not restrict your details as to matching yourself to the person because by viewing the person profile, you will be able to know more about the person. The interesting thing about tinder is nobody knows about your swipes and you don’t get notifications if someone rejects your match.
How to Download and Install the Tinder App in Your Android Mobile Phone
If you don’t know how to get the tinder app to your Android device, this article will give you the knowledge on how to do that. Follow the steps below to download and install the Tinder app:
- Go to the Google play store of your Android device.
- Type in “Tinder” in your search box and click on search.
- A list of different apps will display then click on the tinder app to open the page for download.
- When the download page has displayed, click on the install button and allow the app to download and install.
- The Google play store will ask you to allow the tinder app to have access to some functions of your phone that it will need to function. Then click on the Allow button to accept.
- Once you have given Tinder the permissions to have access to your device, then the tinder app will download and install in your Android device.
With these steps, you have successfully downloaded the app. You then open the app and create your own profile and start making matches with people of your interest and explore.
PEOPLE ARE VERY INTERESTED IN – Netflix App For Windows – Netflix App For Windows Free Download | Download Netflix App