As we all know, Instagram Stories clears after 24 hours, and so it can be really difficult to track down past clips that were posted. The good thing is that Instagram now makes it able for you to view your stories on a map, so you can be able to browse them depending on where you shot them.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can be able to view all your Instagram stories on map.
How You Can View All Your Instagram Stories on Map
In case you happen to be among those that don’t know how to view their Instagram stories on map, here are steps on how to do so:
- The first thing you need to do is to update your Instagram app in the App Store if you are using an iPhone or on Google Play Store if you are making use of an Android device.
- After updating, you open the Instagram app and go to the profile tab by clicking on your profile picture at the bottom on the right side of your screen.
- Then you click on the hamburger menu at the top on the right, and then click on “Archive.”
- When you click on archive, you will see all the stories that you have uploaded. The first part simply lists them in chronological sequence.
- The middle option displays a calendar view that allows you to be able to locate your stories based on the date you posted them. When you click on any date, Instagram will display all the stories that you posted on that particular day.
- Meanwhile, the last section portrays the world map with pins pinned to the locations associated with your stories.
- If you zoom in, Instagram will categorize the stacks of videos and pictures to their precise coordinates automatically.
You need to have it in mind that Instagram does not make use of the image file’s data. Instead, it is based on the location tag that you added to your stories. If there is any story that does not have this tag, it will not be visible on the map.
- If you wish to pin a collection of photos and videos from a location permanently, just click on them on the map, and then click on “Highlight” at the end.
- After that, enter the location, and then click on “Add.” The videos and pictures will be made available just under your profile’s description.
With this, you can be able to view all your Instagram stories on map.
RECOMMENDED >>> How to Change Instagram Fonts for Your Profile and Captions