Snapchat just launched the Birthdays Mini to make birthdays fun and easy to remember and celebrate your Snapchat friends’ birthdays. Now you can enjoy personal greetings and birthday messages from your friends all in Snapchat.
With this new development, users can see a list of upcoming as well as recent birthdays and birthdays organized by Zodiac Sign. You can wish your friends a happy birthday using unique stickers and fun Lenses to commemorate their big day! Also, users can count down their birthday, right down to the last second.
However, only your friends who have opted in to have their birthday seen on Snapchat will be launched in the Birthdays Mini. We do not display your friends’ birth year or age, nor do we display yours (this information is only visible to you).
Built by Snap, the Birthdays Mini is available globally starting today. Now you can find the Mini behind the rocket icon in Chat or via the Search bar. For more ways of celebrating your friends, check out our other Minis and Games for fun mediums to create shared social experiences together on Snapchat.
How to Check Birthdays on Snapchat
Is it your birthday or your friend’s birthday? If yes, then you can count on Snapchat to show you that the person’s birthday is on that day.
- Open Snapchat, the camera of the Snapchat page will be first opened.
- Now click on the “Tap on the Massaging option > your chat page will appear.
- With this, you’ll be able to see Bitmojis of your friends as well as their icons to their respective chats.
- In that area, the Bitmojis will be like a partying one it, indicates that the person is having their birthday on that day. Now the same also applies to your birthday also. Your Bitmoji will change on your birthday.
How to see Upcoming Birthdays on Snapchat?
On Snapchat, you can also see upcoming birthdays by turning on the birthday feature on Snapchat. You can follow these steps to achieve this:
- Click open the Snapchat app
- In the Chat Page > Click a friend in the list > Click Minis >Click Birthdays.
- Here, Snapchat will show the list of upcoming birthdays in their order. The birthdays that are nearby will be displayed first. You can send a birthday snap from here to that particular person.
- You can set countdowns to any of your friend’s birthdays or even to your birthday.
- In order to create a funny experience, you can send birthday snaps by clicking “Send a Birthday snap”. On this, you can customize snaps and stickers of your and your friend’s memories.
- This will compile them into a funny video with funny messages, or you can record a funny video of yourself and send it to your friend.
Also, you can find if it is someone’s birthday just by scrolling down the Snapchat contacts. It is someone’s birthday, you will find “a cake emoji”.
Now you can take your friends’ and family members’ birthdays a step further and give your loved ones the assurance they deserve that you love them.
PEOPLE ALSO LIKE TO READ >>> How to Log Out iMessage On Mac (2 Proven Methods): Turn Off iMessage on MacBook Air