How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone is a question frequently asked by iPhone users since Apple didn’t make it particularly possible for its users.
Still, there is good news for you. In this article, you are going to be given a hint on easy ways with which you can delete multiple contacts on iPhone. Just keep reading.
The two methods you should look out for if you desire to carry out the acts of deleting your multiple iPhone contacts are as follows:
- The use of iCloud
- The use of a third-party app called “Groups”
Using iCloud to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone
When using iCloud, all contacts of yours are being backed up and store in the iCloud. These contacts are stored for use across your apple devices. Update or change made to your contact information automatically applies to all your devices including iOS and macOS machines. Meaning, if you make a change to one of your contact’s name or phone number, the change immediately reflects on all your devices.
NOTE >>> Your iCloud contacts is different from the Contacts app you have on your iPhone device.
With the use of the iCloud web version, you can easily select multiple contacts to delete. See the steps below:
- On your PC, visit iCloud.com.
- Using your Apple ID and Password, login your iCloud account.
- On the homepage, select Contacts.
- Hold the Control Key on your PC keyboard and highlight the contacts you want to delete.
- At the bottom left of your screen, click on the Setting icon.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again to confirm your account.
Some persons will find the above solution tough and that’s why method 2 is highly recommended.
Using Groups to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone
Groups act as a third-party app that iPhone users can make use of when they want to delete multiple contacts on their iPhones.
Now, see the steps below to delete your multiple iPhone contacts using Groups
- On your Apple App Store, download the Groups app
- Open the Groups app on the device.
- A prompt will display asking you to grant Groups access to your contacts.
- Grant Groups access to your contacts.
- To continue, select All Contacts from the Groups list.
- At the point, get to your contact and click on the circle outline at the left-side of the names of the contacts you want to delete.
- At the top of your screen, click Choose Action.
- From the popup menu, click Delete Contacts.
- Click on Remove from my iPhone.
Once you are done following any of both solutions given, you can now go to your Contacts app on your iPhone to verify if the contacts were deleted successfully.