Yahoo is one of the best email services but it might also be the simplest too, so creating a new account goes like this, just go to login.yahoo.com scroll down until you see ‘create new yahoo account’ click on it to fill your basic profile information or details, (be sure of the username you are using, and remember you can change it later) name, last name, password ……. then you tap on Create Account.
If you outside the USA you should be directed to a local yahoo site, Example UK.yahoo.com for yahoo-UK and de.yahoo.com for yahoo Germany, You can now enter your email.com to start sending and receiving messages on your yahoo account, you will also see a setting button, there you can change your password.
When you sign up for the new yahoo account you can get a domain name, the format is email-address@yahoodomain
A Step by Step Guide on How to Create A New Yahoo Email
The best way to create a new yahoo email account is through the desktop website
- Go and visit the yahoo sign up page
- Fill the form with your names ( first, last name) and also the user name you would like to use for your new yahoo email address, create a password, your phone number, gender, and your birthdate ( I don’t give my exact date of birth because of security concern if you don’t want to input your real date of birth you can as well use a memorable date, month/year that corresponds with your real date. Note: make a strong password for your new yahoo email account in other for your account not to be hacked by another user, see email password recovery
- Tap continue, then
- Choose either text me an account key or call me with a verification code to ensure that you own the phone associated with the phone number.
- Enter the code in other to verify that you own access to the phone and then select verify.
- Tap Continue
- You will be directed back to the yahoo homepage, so you can access yahoo mail, select mail (it is located at the upper-right corner of the page) or go to mail.yahoo.com.
How to Get Yahoo Mail on Your Phone
Yahoo mail does not only work from laptop or desktop, you can read your yahoo mail from your mobile device, either it a phone or tablet, example an iPhone user can connect to yahoo mail, from the mail app without downloading another app, the same for Android users.