Are you thinking of how you can cancel a Chase credit card? In case your balance has gotten to $0 and now you do not wish to use your card anymore, it is very easy to cancel your chase credit card. Nonetheless, a lot of credit card companies including chase would prefer you call the number written on the back of your card and let a customer service talk to you in order to change your mind.
The good news is that there is a possibility that you can be able to cancel your card online via Chase’s Secure Message Center. With this article, you will know the steps on how you can do that.
How You Can Cancel Your Chase Credit Card
With the steps below, you will be able to know how to cancel your chase credit card when you don’t want to make use of it anymore;
- The first thing to do is to sign in to your chase account and then select the hamburger menu icon on top at the left from your account dashboard. And click on “Secure messages”.
- the “Secure Messages” page will be displayed on your phone screen.
- Be sure that the email Chase has on the file is the correct one. If not, you will not get any notification when they reply to your message.
- Click on “New message”. Then also click on “I have a question about one of my accounts” that will be displayed from the dropdown menu. After that, you will see the card account you wish to cancel in the next dropdown menu that will be displayed.
- Click on “Account Inquiry” from the next dropdown menu that will display.
- Then tap on “Send us a message”.
- You will have to compose a brief message on why you wish to cancel your card. Telling them why you don’t have use for it anymore should be enough and also let them know that it has a $0 balance.
- After composing the message, then tap on “Send message” and your chase credit account will be canceled.
SEE ALSO >>> How To Connect Your Laptop To a Monitor
How To Cancel Your Chase Credit Card With A Secure Message Center
- First, sign in to your account online and that will take you straight to your Chase dashboard.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon on top at the left and then tap on “Secure messages”.
- You will see an outdated window will display.
- Confirm your email in order to get a notification when your message has been replied.
- Click on “Compose message”. Beneath the Credit card section of where you will see “My personal account”, tap on “Other/Not listed” from the menu that will display.
- Then choose the card that you wish to cancel.
- Compose a brief message on why you wish to cancel the card and also let them know that it has $0 balance.
- Then tap on the send button.
RECOMMENDED >>> How To Delete Airbnb Account