Find a Facebook Valentine Date – It’s sweetest when you get to celebrate valentine’s day with someone you love. This is really cool but what if you aren’t able to get any romantic date? Before valentine’s day every year, online dating platforms experience a spike in usage. This is because the valentine’s celebration is a love season which people want to celebrate knowing they are in a relationship with someone. The most common question in this season is, will you be my Val? Lots of individuals make use of online dating services in order to get themselves a valentine’s day date. I mean, you won’t want to celebrate valentine’s day alone.
The Facebook Dating feature is currently one of the most appreciated features used by Facebook users. The social media service is known to have the greatest number of active users globally. Connecting the world has been Facebook’s number one priority. This is the reason for the introduction of the Facebook Dating service.
Before the decision to introduce a dating service of its own, Facebook had already made hook-ups possible. Even till date, there are lots of dating groups that help people find the perfect match on FB. If this is the case, why then did Facebook introduce a dating service of its own? The answer to this is “flexibility”. Having a more secure service that possesses features that give a better dating experience is irreplaceable. This was the reason for the introduction of Facebook dating.
Shortcomings of Facebook Dating
As excellent as this online service is, it still has some shortcomings. They are not so serious but should be looked into. At the moment, there are only two shortcomings of the FB dating service. There are;
- Facebook dating is available in a few countries
- Only Facebook users can access the service. Meaning, you are required to have an FB account first.
Facebook Valentine Dating
Getting a valentine date on Facebook isn’t as difficult as it appears. If you understand how the Facebook dating service functions, you won’t have any issues with this. Facebook dating is a hook up online world which helps singles of all ages mingle. Using it you can start a relationship with just anyone who catches your fancy.
How to Find a Facebook Valentine Date
Once you have the FB dating feature in your country, you are good to go. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Update your Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in your Facebook account using the app.
- Click on the hamburger menu.
- Click on Dating.
- Set up your dating profile and share your location.
- Now, you will get dating suggestions based on interests and preferences you share with people on Facebook.
- If anyone gets your attention, all you need to do is, comment directly on the person’s profile. You can also click on the Like button to show your interest in the person.
- Once the person is also interested in you, it is at this point you both can start connecting by becoming friends on Facebook and sending messages to one another.
- Through this means, you can ask your match to be your date on valentine’s day.