Facebook Messenger App Update – The company is launching an update to Facebook Messenger that removes the Discover tab (where you would normally go to find chatbots), while also converting how you find GIFs or stickers to send ina conversation.
FB first revealed it planned to update Messenger last summer, and the update was launched in March 2020. Although, Pocket-lint’s US editor received the update in late February on her mobile device, so it’s likely already live for many users.
Facebook Messenger’s Android and iOS apps have been streamlined with an update that removes all the business-focused features. Now, you can see large profile pictures of your contacts and can easily see if they’ve recently updated their Facebook Stories. Your contact list is organized by most used, online contacts.
How To Update Facebook Messenger App
- Update your messenger app following these simple steps:
- To update your messenger app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store on your device.
- Click on the icon with three lines close to the search bar.
- Select “My Apps & Games.”
- Scroll down till you see the messenger app and click on the update.
It takes less than 5 mins to update, then you can open it up and start using it.
ALSO READ>>>>Facebook Sponsored Posts | Sponsored FB Page