Facebook Fundraiser Payout – Facebook has pushed out fundraising calls-to-action for every social cause from disaster relief to disease prevention, and even Amber Alerts.
The purpose of these fundraisers to help those in need and eliminate as many barriers as possible to charitable giving right inside Facebook. Fundraisers on Facebook keep your supporters and donors where they want to be within the platform with no need to click out to another site.
When donors provide their credit card information, they can create a gift on the Fundraiser page, and then spread the word to their Facebook friends with just the push f a button.
How To Start Facebook Fundraiser Payout
To get started with your fundraiser, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Fundraisers page by clicking Fundraisers in the Explore section of the left-side menu.
- This brings you to the Fundraisers page, which includes more information about fundraisers and a list of any fundraisers your friends are currently running.
- Click the green Raise Money button on the left sidebar.
- This opens a Raise Money window.
- Click the blue Get Started button.
- The Raise Money window displays three options for fundraising: Friend, Nonprofit, or Yourself. After you have made your selection, you go to the “Basics” section of creating a fundraiser.
- Double-check that the correct name or organization is listed in the “Who are you raising money for?” section.
- Set a fundraising target.
- It’s usually better to set a slightly lower target and then increase it later once it’s been hit.
- Pick an end date for your fundraiser.
ALSO READ>>>Facebook Lite Free App | Install Facebook App