“Facebook (FB) Avatar Lite 2020”. For your interest in Facebook Avatar Lite, this is just the article you need to read. Since Facebook avatar was launched, there has been a lot of articles addressing this feature with different keywords. There are a lot of ideas about Facebook avatars but in this article today, you are going to be properly enlightened about what Facebook avatars are, how they are created, and how they can be used. Digitalization has taken over a lot of things in our world and the advantages are numerous.
Facebook Avatar Lite
Avatars on Facebook which are digital versions of yourself can be created using the Facebook avatar creator. This particular feature is similar to Snapchat Bitmoji and Apple Memoji. Facebook avatars can be used in different ways. Although, they are majorly expressive cartoon characters or personas of Facebook users. Some of the things you can do with Facebook avatar include:
- Sending them as pictures to friends and loved ones.
- Using your avatar as your FB profile picture.
- Generating engagement for posts.
- Express emotions and ideas.
Facebook Avatar 2020
Facebook avatars can be used for commenting on posts and expressing feelings when chatting with friends on Facebook and on other social media platforms and messenger apps. These avatars on Facebook help represent all the icons on Facebook that are used to express emotions. These icons include; Like, Sadness, Angry, Laughter, Wow, Love, and more. For you to be able to use the Facebook avatar to perform the action of express the above feeling, you need to create your Facebook avatar first.
Facebook Avatar App
Just for enlightenment, it is important you understand that the Facebook avatar feature can’t be downloaded since it doesn’t function like other stand-alone apps owned by Facebook. Instead, it is a feature found on the Facebook mobile app. This tells you that you require the official Facebook app to be able to make use of Facebook avatar. For you to access this feature, you must download the latest or updated version of the Facebook app. Once you do this, you just completed the first steps required for creating your avatar on Facebook.
Facebook Avatar Link
This is a link on the Facebook app that directs individuals to the Facebook avatar creator where they can create their FB avatars. Now, it is important to note that this feature hasn’t be launched in all countries yet. So, if you can’t find the Facebook avatar link, know that it isn’t available in your country at the moment. Once you open your Facebook app, click on the hamburger icon having three-line at the top right or bottom right corner. Click on the “Avatars” link if you see it. This tells you it is available in your country.
CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK
Creating your avatar on Facebook is very easy. With these steps, you will not experience any difficulty. Just do the following:
- First, launch the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Using either your username or email and your password, sign in your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner or bottom right corner.
- Tap on “Avatars” (If you don’t see it, click “See More”)
- Now you will have to tap “Next” to get started.
- Select a skin tone that best fits you and tap “Next”.
- The next thing is for you to select from the following; hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen once you finish creating your avatar.
- Tap on “Next”.
- Finally, tap “Done”.