Facebook Avatar Create – Facebook avatar is the most common feature on Facebook right now. I’m sure you most have seen heard a little of it even though you have no idea what it is. In this article, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about Facebook avatars.
If you are an active Facebook user, you must have at this point come across cartoon images of individuals being used as comments, chat expressions, and profile pictures. The moment you have the latest version of the Facebook avatar creator app, be it iOS or Android device, you can easily create an avatar of yourself that you can use on Facebook.
Before this was introduced, we were already used to expressing our feelings and ideas using stickers, GIFs, and emoji. FB avatar works just the same way as these emoji and stickers. You can express yourself whichever way you want. This is a feature similar to Snapchat Bitmoji and Apple Memoji. With the help of the Facebook avatar creator app, you can customize your Facebook avatar to look a whole lot like you.
Create Avatar Character
The Facebook avatar creator is the app used in designing your Facebook avatar. This app isn’t news to anyone at all, it is your official Facebook app which you make use of every day. IN the most recent version of the Facebook mobile app (iOS or Android), you will find the Facebook avatar creator link which takes you to the customization studio where you create your own avatar. You can choose from a wide range of characteristics that make your avatar look just the way you picture it.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Using either your username or email and your password, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner or bottom right corner.
- Click on “Avatars” (If you don’t see it, click “See More”)
- Click “Next” to get started.
- Select a skin tone that best fits you and click “Next”.
- The next thing is for you to select from the following; hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Click on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen once you finish creating your avatar.
- Click on “Next”.
- Click “Done”.