Facebook Avatar 2020/2021 – Facebook Avatars are cartoon characters that can be created to have a perfectly looking image of a Facebook user. This feature was launched in 2020 and has become the one ever since. It has become more common than ever on the platform and that’s why users rush t become a partaker of this awesome feature.
These Facebook avatars look exactly like Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji. Facebook isn’t ready to be taken out of the market by its competitors and that’s why the company has put in the effort like never before on this feature to ensure that it remains number one globally and also in the app.
Now Facebook users express themselves just like they do with stickers and emoji. You can send them during a chat, or posts, or even when replying to comments. Facebook allows users to export their avatars for use on third-party apps like; Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and more.
How A Create A Perfect Looking Facebook Avatar in 2020/2021
- Open your Facebook mobile app on your smart device.
- Click on the hamburger icon at the top-right corner of your homepage (for Android) and at the button-right corner of your homepage (for iOS).
- Scroll down and then, click on See More.
- Click Avatars.
- At this point, you have to customize your avatar by selecting; hairstyle, face line, face shape, facial hair, clothe, eyebrow shape, eye shape, and more. There are several customizations.
- Select a body shape.
- Once you are done with the customizations, click on the Done icon at the top-right corner.
- Your avatar will then be generated.
- Facebook will give you tips on how to use your Avatar.
- Next, you will be asked to select a pose for your Avatar with the option to share on your newsfeed which you can skip.
Places Where FB Avatar Is Available
- The United States of America
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
To access your avatar for use on Facebook, go to a comment section or a chat window on Messenger, click on the Smiley Face icon, and from the sticker section, choose your avatar.