Facebook Account Disabled How Long ?
In case you noticed that your Facebook account has been disabled volitionally by you, then you can be able to activate it again by logging in. But if your Facebook account got disabled by Facebook, then you will be required to submit an appeal in order to get your account back; base on the situation of the disabling, your request may or may not be granted. Also know that you cannot be able to recover an account that has been deleted.
How To Recover Your Facebook Account When It’s Been Disabled By You
- In a situation whereby you deactivated your account temporarily, you can be able to recover it anytime you wish to. But if you nominated your account for deletion, then it means that you have 14 days from the day you nominated your account to log back in.
- You need to have in mind that if your account was been nominated for deletion for more than 14 days, it means it has been deleted permanently and you can’t have it back and so you won’t be able to recover it. All you have to do is try and create a new Facebook account.
- Visit the Facebook website by typing in Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your search bar. It will take you to the Facebook home page.
- Input your email address or phone number at the required places.
- Type in your Facebook password in the password box.
- Tap on log in button. You can find this on the upper-right side of the phone screen. When you click on the login button, you will be taken to your account if you can still access it.
- Tap on the deletion button if prompted. In a situation whereby your account was nominated for deletion, then tap on the Cancel Deletion button to go to your Facebook account. With that, you can be able to resume using your Facebook account back before it was disabled.
How to Recover by Submitting Appeal
- Visit the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/. After that, type in your email address and password at the required places, and then hit on the login button. If your account is being blocked by Facebook, then you will see a message that says “Account disabled”, that means you will need to send in an appeal.
- Open the page that says “My Facebook account has been disabled”. And visit https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/.
- Tap on the “submit appeal” button from the page displayed.
After you have clicked on the submit appeal button, then follow the steps properly to recover your Facebook account.