OKash personal loan app is a mobile app that offers users access to short-term loans at their fingertips. It was initially integrated into Opay mobile app. OKash was first launched in Kenya but extended to Nigeria and India. However, OKash Loan app in Nigeria permits Nigerians to request personal loans in seconds without indemnity.
The Okash app makes it simple for Android smartphone users to request and receive credit loans for their day to day living expenses. From health expenses and education to travel and purchase of goods and services, OKash has a certain target of making loan management and access simpler for everyone who uses a smartphone.
Why Okash Personal Loan？
- You can be able to request for a loan by your credit. (you don’t need any deposits or assurances).
- You can receive up to NGN50,000 loan. Disburse to your bank account in a while.
- Non-Paper and digital procedure on your device. All the stages can be sorted out online.
You don’t need to worry about not remembering to repay because OKash will send messages to remind you of it.
How Okash Loan Application Works
- You will need to install the OKash APP from your Google Playstore.
- Ensure to register an account.
- choose the product you wish to request.
- enter the required information and submit the application.
(After you have submitted, you might receive a call for verification. The final application result will be displayed in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if you have been approved).
- E-sign the loan agreement after you have been approved.
(After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be paid into your account not long and SMS notification will be sent to your device).
Okash Loan Nigeria Eligibility
Valid ID Card
20-55 years old.
Valid ID Card
Source of a monthly income.