Yahoo Mail Login Facebook – Yahoo Mail gives you access to check your email while using Facebook. Now you can check your messages without leaving the social media site. For you to link your Yahoo mail and Facebook together, you just need to be logged in to Facebook to take advantage of it.
Facebook is the world’s biggest social networking platform, is the best totally the best for things like this because it shares messages, images, videos, and the latest information. With millions of people seeing what you post or comment, there is no other email account that suits the combination more.
Helpful Tips On Yahoo Login Facebook
You can link Yahoo to Facebook and import your Facebook contacts to Yahoo Mail. All you need to do is log in to Yahoo Mail, click the “Contacts” icon, click the Import Contacts button under the Facebook section, and then click the Import button next to Facebook.
In the past, Yahoo provided the convenience of letting users log in to Facebook directly from the Yahoo Mail page. Yahoo no longer offers this service but have provided has advanced features in which you can sink both apps together.
How To Link Facebook Account And Yahoo Mail
Just follow the easy steps below and you are good to go:
- Log into your yahoo mail page.
- Click on the gear icon that leads to the settings page.
- Here, you need to select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next, tap on Account.
- An option of the connected account section will pop-up.
- Click connect next to Facebook.
- Ensure you’re signed in to your Facebook account already to aid easy connection.
- Once this is done, click OK.
- Automatically yahoo and Facebook accounts are now connected.
ALSO READ>>>>Instagram Login With Facebook | FB Instagram Login