Visa Sponsorship Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 – Canada is looking for foreign workers to come and pick fruit in the Canadian north. With a visa sponsorship, citizens can earn up to CAD $2900 per month as part of the agriculture industry.
What types of fruit picking jobs are available in Canada?
There are a number of different fruit picking jobs available in Canada, depending on your experience and qualifications. Jobs that may be of interest include:
- Fruit picker: This is the most common type of job available in Canada as a fruit picker. You must have good hand-eye coordination and be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Aquacultural worker: If you have experience working with water, this may be an option for you as an aquacultural worker. Aquacultural workers harvest seafood, such as salmon, from lakes or rivers.
- Berry picker: A berry picker works in fields where strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries are grown. They need excellent hand-eye coordination and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
How do you qualify for a visa sponsorship fruit picking job in Canada?
If you are a skilled fruit picker, and want to come to Canada to work for a year or more, you may be able to qualify for visa sponsorship. To be eligible for a visa sponsorship, you must prove that you have the skills and experience necessary for the job you want to do in Canada. You can find out if you qualify by contacting the Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country.
ALSO SEE: Japanese Farm Jobs 2023 – Visa Support
Visa Sponsorship Fruit Picking Job Benefits
What are the visa sponsorship fruit picking jobs in Canada benefits?
As a visa sponsor, you will be able to bring your family to Canada and live with them while they work. You will also be able to receive social assistance and health care for yourself and your family. Additionally, you can apply for permanent residence in Canada after 2 years of working as a visa sponsor.
My Experience as an Avocado Picker
As an avocado picker, I have had the privilege of picking avocados for some of the best companies in Canada. Being able to work outdoors and experience new places has been a great experience. Here are my thoughts on the different types of avocado picking jobs:
- Farmworker – This is the most common type of avocado picker and it is also the easiest. You will be working with other farmworkers and will be using basic tools such as shovels and tractors.
- Labor Hire – This type of job is perfect if you are looking for more independence and flexibility. You will be working with a crew of workers, but you will have more control over your schedule and what you are doing.
- Avocado Shipper – If you want to venture out into new areas or work with a small crew, this may be the job for you. You will need to know how to pack avocados correctly so they do not go bad during transport.
Canadian Immigration Visa Requirements
If you are looking for fruit picking jobs in Canada, you will need to meet the Canadian Immigration Visa requirements. The most common type of visa required for fruit picking jobs in Canada is the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) visa. To qualify for a TFW visa, you must first be sponsored by a Canadian employer. The sponsor must then submit an application on your behalf to the government. Once approved, the TFW visa allows you to work in Canada for a specific period of time. You must also comply with all Canadian immigration laws while working in Canada.