Everyone is always happy and eager to see the end of the year. This factor alone contributes to the beautiful sensation and atmosphere of the Christmas season. Nothing screams Christmas louder than going on a little Christmas shopping to get the necessary items to make your Christmas holiday a remarkable one, thanks to the USA Christmas markets, everything you need to give your home a touch of the Christmas atmosphere is well stocked in all these markets across the country.
While the German markets are mostly considered as one of the best markets for the yuletide season, the USA Christmas markets are there to give them a good run for their money. These Christmas markets are filled with beautiful ornaments and unique gifts, including the German treat ‘, mulled wine’ to enjoy your shopping. In the next section of this article, we shall be looking at some of the best USA Christmas markets and some of their features.
USA Christmas Markets to Visit this Holiday Season
- Christkindlmarket, Chicago, Illinois: This is often regarded as one of the largest Christmas markets in the united states. This market records up to a million customers every Christmas season, even now expecting more customers as they’ve recently expanded Naper settlement, Gallagher way. This market is always open from the 16th of November to the 24th of December.
- Christmas market, Tomball, Texas: The market has over 163 vendors, loaded with every kind of gifts and merry for the season, located in the lone star state in Old Town, Tomball. The market attracts thousands of customers with its beautifully lit Christmas tree. The markets open through the 8th to 10th of December.
- Christkindlmarket, Helen, Georgia: This is another perfect spot to try for your Christmas shopping. The market is well designed to give charm you with its many items. When you step into this market, try grabbing a piece of the German fruit bread and enjoy the view of the beautiful decorations and design. The market is open from the 1st, 2nd to the 8th of December.
- Christkindlmarket, Denver, Colorado: Every year, this market is organized by the German American Chamber of Commerce. This year, market promise to add a ton of non-alcoholic Glühwein to make shopping for customers even more friendly. the market spans from the 16th of November to the 23rd of December. This is so to avoid the rush during the Christmas season.
- Christmas city, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania: This is one of the most visited Christmas markets in the US. With over 150 vendors along with the beautiful Christmas songs played around and the goodies available for sale, the market is definitely with the name and hype. The market also opens from the 16th of November to the 23rd of December.
There are many other Christmas markets to try out in the united states, these 5 are based on preferences, numbers, and choice of customers, feel free to browse through other markets and find a fitting one to enjoy your Christmas shopping spree.