Today I’ll be introducing you to the latest version of the Mod app, named ” WhatsApp”. This version is created by Titus Mukisa and came with a dark mode feature.
The latest version of the app is solely focused on Fouad WhatsApp and it comes with some amazing features such as message schedular, auto-reply, the inclusion of VPN for countries where WhatsApp is prohibited, and lots more. The app is ad-free, and it’s safe and secure, so you don’t have to bother about your data being misplaced or stolen.
New Features Added To TMWhatsApp v7.73
- Increased delete message time (Delete for everyone) to 4 Months.
- Send a message to many chats at once instead of only 5 chats.
- Increase your status to 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
- Pop-up toast when someone changes their profile photo.
- Animation effects on WhatsApp: Snow, Rain, Water, Flowers, etc.
- VPN proxy feature for countries where WhatsApp is blocked.
- Automatic message reply feature.
- Most times in the previous version have been fixed.
TM WhatsApp Main Features
- Online and Last Seen popups on the main screen
- Theme Server (to download/apply themes) change ticks & bubble styles.
- Send audios with a size of 100MBs instead of the 16MBs on normal WhatsApp.
- Send videos with a size of 50MBs instead of the 16MBs on normal WhatsApp.
- Send 100 documents at once instead of 30 on normal WhatsApp.
- Send 100 images at once instead of 10 images on normal WhatsApp.
- Increase video status to 7 minutes instead of 30 seconds on normal WhatsApp.
- Schedule messages to be sent later (No more need to wake up to wish a friend a happy birthday).
- Copy a friend’s status.
- Change the app’s icon and notifications icon.
- Able to run alongside any other installed WhatsApp so you don’t need to uninstall your other WhatsApps.
- And many other features …..try it out to discover them by yourself.
- The app is free advertisements
How To Download TMWhatsApp v7.73 Dark Mod Edition
- App Name: TMWhatsApp Apk
- Version: 7.73
- App Size: 46MB
- Android Requires: 4+ and above
- Developer: Titus Mukisa