KV online Fee payment 2021-22: Parents who are planning to enrol their adolescents in KVS Schools are counseled to go via the specified price shape for 2021-22. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has a centralised machine for the price of KV School fees. This machine is accompanied in all the KVS Schools throughout India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Structure supplied on this web page is observed by means of all the KVS Schools throughout a number of cities in the country.
The KVS training rate is paid on the foundation of quarterly only. Meanwhile, the KVS expenses are accrued from the 1st to the fifteenth of the distinctive month.
If the price is made after the fifteenth day, late costs will be charged The Kendriya Vidyalaya price can be submitted by means of on line price strategies too.
K V Fees Payment Methods
KVS accepts fee of costs thru each offline or on-line modes.
KV Online Fee Payment – Students can pay the KVS price on line via the reliable internet site of KVS or thru the internet site of Union Bank of India.
Students/parents can make use of the Union Fee Pay provider and make the fee via any credit score card or debit card, internet banking, or PoS.
KV charges on-line price 2021 can additionally be made through any financial institution cellular banking application.
Students can additionally pay the charge offline thru a system-generated charge challan. This challan is handy on the Union Bank website.
Offline Payment – Kendriya Vidyalaya fees can also be paid by depositing cash or cheque at any of the Union Bank branches across India.
KVS Fees Online Payment 2021-22: How Can I Pay KV Fees Online?
Those who want to make payment for KVS fees online, can do the same with the help of the official website:
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Academics’ section. Then click on ‘UBI Fee Collection’.
- You will be taken to a new page will open. Now, click on ‘Click Here For Online Payment’.
- A new page will open with a login window. Now, enter your 15-digit Student Unique ID, Date of Birth, and captcha.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- A new page will open again with all the fee details. Now, enter the mobile number and email ID.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’.
Pay KVS Fee Online Using Mobile Banking
If you are the Person that wants to make use of cellular banking to pay the KVS prices in on-line mode, observe the steps below:
- Install the banking utility from Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) of your bank. For e.g SBI or ICICI or Union Bank.
- Go to the IMPS/NEFT option.
- Enter your cell banking PIN.
- Enter Beneficiary Mobile No. and MMID No. Put beneficiary cellular variety as 9868577463 & MMID No. as 9026963.
- Fill in the specific charge amount.
- Enter the pupil Unique ID No.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. You effectively submitted the KVS expenses on-line the usage of cellular banking.
- If you don’t have get entry to to cellular banking or net banking or any different on-line price mode, you can pay the KVS charge the usage of challan.
Pay KVS Fee Online Using Challan (Offline Mode)
Parents and college students have the facility to pay the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan price through a system-generated KV charge challan.
Follow the steps beneath to pay your KVS price the use of financial institution challan in offline mode:
- Visit the reputable hyperlink to generate challan: epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvchallan
- When you click on on the link, you will get to the login window.
- Now enter the Student’s Unique ID, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- Click on the hyperlink that says ‘Click Here to Generate Challan & Print Receipt’.
- Take the challan to the nearest Union Bank and pay the KV prices 2021 there.
- Once the fee is done, college students will want to post a replica of the challan or rate receipt to their respective category teachers.
PEOPLE ALSO READ; Hgv Route Planner Webfleet Solutions Software