Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan fee only allows payment through Union Bank of India. KV expenses called challan can be paid on the web or physically. Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Students/Parents/Stakeholders need to pay the Kendriya Vidyalaya through any bank before the program.
People can also pay through Debit/ATM or Credit Card mobile banking or web banking. What’s more, they can pay the charge through some other banks versatile applications utilising cell phones or KVS online expense. This article reviews the KV online fee payment through various modes.
People Also Read: SOS Airdrop – How To Claim The SOS Token Airdrop
- Name of The Board: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- KV Fee Process: Online Payment
- Payment Bank Name: Union Bank of India
- Bank Official Website: Union bank of India.co.in
Important Dates for KV FEE Payment
- Starting Date: 01st Date of January, April, July, and October 2022
- Last Date: 15th January, April and October 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Fee Challan Generation Process
- Kendriya Vidyalaya KV School Parents or Students now need to pay their fee through UBI, as it were.
- The student or parent can pay any part of UBI anywhere in India.
- To pay the KV School charge, the Students or guardians need to create the chalana. To generate the chalaza, the student needs to open the authority site of UBI.
- On the site, you will see KV fee Challan. Generate and Print Receipt.
- Click on that connect another window.
- Then you need to log in with the Student Unique Id and Date of Birth and enter the text given in the manual human test script, then, at that point, continue to log in.
- Then, at that point, you can pay the instalment through on the web or utilising a charge/ATM or Visa.
Categories of KV Fee
- Girl understudies,
- Students under SC/ST,
- Children of KVS Staff educational expense exception will be there.
Students are charged Admission expenses at the hour of confirmation, starting with one KV then the next.
KVS Online Fee Payment Through Mobile Banking
Any Student/guardian can pay KVS Fee Payment through Mobile banking by having any bank’s versatile financial application introduced on their cell phone and having an appropriate PIN. Moreover, Indians can utilise any Bank’s mobile banking for the Kendriya Vidyalaya charges online.
Clients can download versatile financial applications from the Bank’s site or Play store. For Windows telephones, clients can download the portable financial application from the Bank’s site or Windows App Store. Clients can download the versatile financial application from the Bank’s site or Apple App Store for Apple telephones.
Steps Of making KVS Fee Payment 2022 through Mobile banking
- Open the Mobile Banking Application and select IMPS – P2M choice.
- Enter your mPIN sent by the Bank.
- Enter Beneficiary (KVS) Mobile No.
- Enter the specific sum referenced in the challan duplicate in the “Sum” field (pertinent till the fifteenth of expense assortment month, for example, January, April, July, and October).
- Enter the specific 15 digit Students’ Unique ID No. in the “Reference” field
- Click on the “Submit” button.