You can download iCredit Loan app from your mobile device app store, such as google play store or apple app store as this is the most remarkable and secure app store.
iCredit offers loan products with a minimum of 91 days for loan repayment and a 365-day maximum repayment date.
Loan Amount: From ₦1,000 to ₦50,000.
Interest ranges from 5% – 36% APR.
Origination fees range from ₦ 1000 – ₦ 6000 one-time charge,
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interests plus processing fee is 365%.
Minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interests plus processing fee is 5%.
About iCredit Loan
iCREDIT aim is to provide customers with loans suitable to their needs and financial situation, all whilst delivering the highest level of personal service in honesty and fairly.
Whether buying for businesses or personal use, iCredit can help you find a car, boat, bike, caraven, personal, equipment or machinery finance to suit you.
Scott Collins and Matt Lynch back in 2012 founded iCredit with a focus on providing a simple and streamlined process to gain competitive, affordable financing solutions.
Since its start in 2012, iCredit has grown and evolved to establish itself as a forerunner in consumer and commercial finance with selected dedicated finance consultants and an established lender base, iCredit offers finance options tailored in the best interest of customers.
iCredit Loan App Download: App Features
- Ability to check your ability for best instant personal loan products available.
- Apply for mini cash loan instantly.
- Easy payback options through Googlepay, paytm, Debit cards, Net Banking, UPI.
- Keeps you updated with loan repayment and loan account details.
- Checking of EMI, due date, personal loan replication dates.
- OCR technology to read AADHAR card number for loans.
iCredit Loan App Download: How to Download iCredit Loan App to Your Mobile Device (iOS and Android)
- Visit your official mobile app store such as apple app store for iOS users or google play store for android users.
- From the search input box, type in the app keyword in this case “iCredit Loan app” and tap enter.
- This will load a page of app, tap on the app with the appropriate name.
- This action will open a detail page about iCredit loan app, tap on the install button to install this on your mobile device.
Types of Loans available in the Market
- Home Loan
- Instant Personal Loan
- Mobile Phone loans
- Consumer durable loans
- Loans against collateral
- Car Loan
- Two wheeler loans
- Travel loans
- Medical Loans
- Mini Cash loan
- Loan on credit cards
Steps to Apply for an iCredit Loan
- Install the iCredit Loan app using the above steps.
- Register an account.
- Fill out the basic information and submit the form.
- If you meet the loan eligibility status, you will receive the loan directly to your bank account.
- Your Loan limit will increase if you pay your loan on time.
Eligibility for Loan Application
- Nigerian Resident
- 20 – 55 years of age
- Input source of monthly income.
PEOPLE ALSO READ >>> Facebook Christmas 2021 – Facebook Christmas Giveaway | Facebook Christmas Countdown