Following the eight profound nights of programming, the 2020 conventions will finally come to an end on Thursday. And President Trump will properly welcome the Republican nomination, and then the overall election season will officially start.
Let’s take a look at how one can watch the Republican national convention and who is expected to speak.
Watch Republican National Convention
The speeches that day will begin from 8:30 to 11 p.m. of Eastern time.
- The Times is going to be the ones to stream the convention, followed by chat-based live analysis.
- The official Livestream will be made available which you can view on Twitter, Twitch, Amazon Prime, YouTube, and Facebook.
- ABC, NBC, Fox News, and CBS are going to be the ones to cover the convention from 10 to 11 p.m.; CNN will cover from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.; while MSNBC will cover from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.; then PBS will cover from 8 to 11 p.m., and C-SPAN will then cover at 8:30 p.m.
SEE ALSO >>> How To Go Live On Snapchat 2020
First, President Trump will formally welcome the renomination and address his convention speech at the end of the night. There are other speakers which include:
- Stacia Brightmon: She is a Marine Corps veteran who was one of the participants in an apprenticeship program.
- Ben Carson: He is the secretary of housing and urban development. Also, a neurosurgeon popularly known for separating twins conjoined at the head. he also ran for the Republican nomination in 2016.
- Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas: He is an outspoken military and foreign policy hawk who people see as a possible candidate for the presidency in 2024.
- Ann Dorn: She is the widow of David Dorn who is also a retired police captain that was Murdered by someone who was looting a store during protests in St. Louis.
- Debbie Flood: She is the president of an architectural hardware and castings manufacturer in Wisconsin.
- Rudolph W. Giuliani: He is known to be the former mayor of New York and as he is Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, he is deeply involved in the conduct which led to the president’s impeachment.
- Patrick Lynch: He is the president of New York City’s biggest police union.
- Wade Mayfield: He is known to be the president of Thermal Services in Omaha, Neb.
- Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky: He is the Senate majority leader.
- Carl and Marsha Mueller: They are the parents of Kayla Mueller, who was a humanitarian worker that was kidnapped and murdered by Islamic State militants. And some other speakers.
RECOMMENDED >>> How To Change App Store Country 2020 (iOS & Android)