Instagram Reels clients would now be able to make collaborative posts with the Remix feature. The feature permits you to join your recording with another user’s—like TikTok’s Duet.
Here’s all you need to think about the Remix feature and how to utilize it in your Instagram Reels.
How to Use Remix for Your Instagram Reels
The Remix feature on Instagram can be utilized to make Reels that are shown next to each other with existing Reels. The idea is like Duets on TikTok and anybody can download your Reels to make their own Remix.
To create a Remix, follow these steps:
- Pick the clip you need to remix. You can remix any Reel that has the feature empowered, or your own Reels.
- Tap the three dots to the right of the video.
- Select Remix This Reel from the menu.
- The first video will play on the left of your screen, while your camera screen will be on the right. You can transfer a video from your camera roll or record it live by clicking the recording button.
- You can alter the clip utilizing the instruments on the left of the screen. You can change the volume and speed, add effects, text, and voiceovers, or incorporate stickers and drawings. There is additionally a clock and arrangement device accessible to utilize.
- Include a subtitle and select your video settings.
- Tap Share to post the Reel.
How to Disable Remixes of Your Instagram Posts
Instagram users automatically have the Remix feature enabled. You can turn it off in the Privacy Settings tab.
You can likewise change the settings by killing the remixing highlight for singular Reels from the More menu of that Reel. Remarkably, anybody will actually want to utilize your sound, regardless of whether you handicap the remixing highlight.
Making and sharing Reels is probably the most ideal approaches to augment your openness on Instagram. Empowering the element can build your range on the off chance that others remix it and offer the clasp with their crowd.
Remixing Reels on Instagram
The Remix feature for Reels opens up the opportunities for more cooperative recordings to be made and shared on Instagram.
It’s anything but a characteristic expansion for the stage and one which is now natural for online media clients because of TikTok’s Duet highlight.