Grammarly may well be installed into your netting browser or in use system. At this point is the step by step guides for uninstalling Grammarly for unlike platforms.
How to Uninstall Grammarly on Google Chrome
- Go to the lush “G” icon on the beat restore surround of the call on your Google Chrome labyrinth browser.
- Right click on the immature “G” icon to view options.
- Click on the “Remove from Chrome” option.
- Another pop-up package appears. Click the “Remove” key to sanction your action.
SEE ALSO >>> How To Use A Visa Gift Card on Amazon
How to Uninstall Grammarly on Safari
- Open the search mesh browser.
- Click on the gear icon set up on the cover totally crook of the browser.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Preference” option.
- Click on the “Extension” tab to tell your newly installed expedition extensions.
- Click on the Grammarly to view the options of dealings your container involves out.
- Uncheck the “Enable” container if you plot to disable Grammarly for the meantime.
- Instead, click on the “Uninstall” do up to subtract Grammarly completely.
- Click on the “Uninstall” do up after another time from the pop-up envelope to make firmer action.
Do not put behind you to pick up the search confusion browser for the changes to entirely regard the effect.
How to Uninstall Grammarly on Mozilla Firefox
- Launch the Mozilla Firefox tangle browser on your mainframe or computer.
- Click on the three-lined icon set up at the surpass exact confront of the netting browser.
- Click on the “Add-ons” alternative from the drop-down list.
- Choose the “Extensions” tab on the subsequent page.
You must be skilled to instantly picture and complete the installed Firefox extensions on the page.
If you crave to disable it temporarily, discover the Grammarly addition and click the “Disable” button.
If you covet it from top to bottom distant from Firefox, click the “Remove” button.
With altogether these guidelines, you are supposed to be proficient to uninstall Grammarly on any of the above-programmed platforms.
RECOMMENDED >>> Cell Phones with Expandable Storage