Residents of South Africa have encountered trouble making banking transactions, especially reversing money that might have been unauthorized by the account owner. But, be that as it may, with Capitec, making banking exchanges has been made simple for South Africans and disputing an unauthorized debit order is likewise entirely conceivable.
The capitec bank application has numerous exceptional financial highlights that are moderately simple contrasted with other comparative applications. Besides, utilizing this application saves clients from the pressure of going to a bank hall for banking activities.
Reversing money from Capitec bank doesn’t require much. All the individual needs are the Capitec bank application and a verified account. This article will examine the highlights of the capitec bank application and how to reverse money using the Capitec bank app.
About The Capitec Bank App
The Capitec bank app is safe and straightforward. Users are not required to pay charges on the most significant transactions. It uses innovative technology and an outstanding transaction firewall. As a result, transactions that require payments are few, and users pay a small fee. In addition, only verified accounts are allowed to operate on the app to ensure safety.
Services offered by the Capitec App include:
- ATM Card Application
- ATM Card Upgrade
- ATM Card Cancellation
- Sending cash to family and friends
- Making instant payments to other banks in South Africa
- Paying bills like DStv, SARS, E-filling, TV license and many more
- Buying prepaid Electricity, Airtime, Data and SMS bundles
Other Services Include;
- Opening of accounts
- Picking a suitable savings plan
- Free personalized credit estimate
- Updated news about the Capitec bank
- Buying and selling of shares with a 20% off brokerage fee
- Scanning of QR codes
- Keeping track of your account balance and management of accounts
- 24/7 customer service
- Sending electronic stamped statements
Requirements for Using The Capitec App
- A mobile device or a computer
- A verified Capitec account
- Internet connection
- An active email account
How to Reverse Money Using The Capitec App
Users of the Capitec bank should not worry when they receive an Unauthorised debit order alert or make accidental payments. They can reverse the money on the Capitec bank app.
Below are the steps to follow if you want to make money reversals
- Log in to the Capitec bank app.
- Choose the option ‘Transact.’
- Click ‘Debit Orders’
- Enter your secret pin to sign in
- The app lists default reasons for withdrawal; pick any suitable one.
- Accept the terms and agreement.
Users should note that only debit orders of Under R800 can be disputed on the app, and only unauthorized debit can be disputed. They should also note that reversal of payment order can cause a cancelled service, lower credit score or future insurance premiums. It can also lead to difficulty using the app to make other payments, Like arrears and installments.