How To Go Live On Facebook – The social networking giant rolled out Facebook Live in April 2016, with the aim of letting users broadcast from anywhere they are with their mobile devices directly to the Facebook News Feed.
Upon launch, live streaming videos have become very useful for lots of users. The big question is why Facebook Live so popular. Millions of users live stream on Facebook around the world making videos see three times the engagement of traditional videos shared on the platform.
What Is Facebook Live?
This is a feature that makes use of the camera on a computer or mobile device to stream real-time video to Facebook. Broadcasters on Facebook can decide which particular audience can see their video and events important to them.
The live stream is an easy way to communicate to the audience about their brand stories ad create a legit relationship with fans and followers. This method is particularly practiced by marketers.
How To Make Use Of Facebook Live
- On your home page, click on the camera icon
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone
- Switch to ‘Live’
- Select your privacy and posting settings
- Fill in your description
- Tag friends, choose your location or add an activity
- Set your camera’s orientation
- Add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video
- Click on the blue “Start Live Video”
- Interact with viewers and commenters
- Next “Finish”
- Post your reply and save the video to your camera roll
How To Go Live From Using Desktop
- Go to your Page and click on the “Write something” box
- Give a description of your video that appears on your page’s timeline
- Give Facebook permission to use your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Click on “Go Live” to begin the broadcast
ALSO READ>>>>How To Make Your Own Facebook Avatar: Step-by-Step