If you are not 100% sure you want to let go of your Snapchat, don’t fret, it because it takes around a month to probably delete a Snapchat account and you can resurrect it at any time within 30 days of hitting and the red button simplifies by logging in to your account again.
Wondering how to delete snapchat? This guide explains it all
Here is the easiest way to delete your Snapchat account:
- Go to snapchat.com
- Click on ‘support’ under the ‘community’ header at the bottom of the page
- Select ‘my account and security’ from the. Left-hand options list
- Select ‘Account information’
- Click on ‘delete my account’
- Read the on-screen information
- And if you wish to continue, follow the link to Snapchat’s Account portal
- Input your username and password.
- Enter your username and password again and hit ‘continue’
SEE ALSO >>> How To Verify Mobile Number On Snapchat
Steps to Take Before Deleting You Delete Your Snapchat Account
However, before cutting ties with Snapchat, we would recommend downloading your data. This data includes your login history, account information, snap history, profile data and overview of your friends, location and search history.
Here are the steps on how to download your Snapchat data:
- Visit Snapchat account website and enter your login details
- Click ‘my Data’ and ‘submit Request’
- Snapchat will email you a link once your data’s ready to be downloaded – once the link arrives follow it.
Unfortunately, once you have your data, Snapchat says you need to wait for it to reach your inbox before deleting Your account, if you don’t wait, your won’t receive your data.
How To Delete Your Snapchat Account Forever
If you want to delete the snapchat app from your phone or device permanently, just uninstall the app.
However, if you want to delete your entire account for good, you need to open a web- browser at the moment you can’t actually delete your account from inside the apps for Android or IOS
- Visit the Delete Account Page
- Recover Your Username and Password
- Make sure your mind is made up about deleting your Snapchat account: Snapchat gives another chance to change your mind so take a moment and consider whether you can really do without the app.
- Check For Confirmation
You are all done – your account is deactivated, you will get a confirmation message sent to your registered email address from Team Snapchat explaining what happened next, and reminding you that you have got 30days if you happen to change your mind.
5. Change Your Mind? How to reactivate your Snapchat account – you can easily bring your Snapchat account back from digital death at any point over a 30days window by login back into the app.
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Katana (Com.Facebook.Katana)