You can cancel your Saavn Pro subscription, or disable your auto-renewal. Many times, we tend to forget the auto-renew subscription of music streaming apps from the settings. This results in the reduction of an amount you don’t want due to auto-renew subscription. Here is how to cancel your Saavn Pro subscription on your mobile, iOS device, and your desktop.
- Open Google Play
- Tap on the Menu
- Select “My Subscriptions”
- Select Saavn
- Navigate down and tap “Cancel Subscription”
- Open Google Play.
- Do make sure you’re signed into the Gmail account with which you used in purchasing subscription.
- Select “My Subscription”.
- Select Saavn.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
On iOS Device
- Firstly, open your iOS device Settings (not your Saavn Settings).
- Scroll down and select “iTunes & App Stores“.
- Tap on your Apple ID located at the top of page.
- From the pop-up menu, tap “View Apple ID“.
- This action will take to your “Account Settings” page.
- You will find a division tagged as “Subscriptions”.
- Tap on Saavn under ” Active”.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom, and you are good to go.
- Open the iTunes desktop app on your desktop.
- Using the same Apple identification you made use of in obtaining your subscription, log in.
- Select “Account” from the menu bar located at the top corner of your desktop screen.
- Tap on “View My Account”.
- Scroll to the “Settings” division, and click on the “Subscription” option.
- Tap “Edit” located at the right of Saavn.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” for Saavn.
This will essentially end your subscription, and you will no longer be charged. You can as well continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing period.
After canceling your subscription, you can choose for Pro once again after your subscription expires.
By following the above steps on your mobile, iOS device, and desktop, you can easily cancel your Saavn Pro subscription.
RECOMMENDED >>> How To Collaborate On Microsoft Whiteboard