Windows 11 has quite recently been uncovered by Microsoft, and it’s anything but another time for Windows as a desktop operating system. Flawlessly planned with new UI components, Windows 11 will be a top choice among users who needed an insignificant and clean user experience. So on the off chance that you need to check if your Windows 10 PC can run Windows 11, go through our speedy guide beneath. Microsoft has dispatched a little PC Health Check application that allows you to check the similarity of your PC for the forthcoming Windows 11 update.
Check If Your Windows 10 PC Can Run Windows 11
As we had revealed before, Windows 11 will be accessible to Windows 10 users for nothing, yet there are a couple of explicit system necessities that you need to check. Aside from that, we don’t know whether Windows 7 users will get the Windows 11 update yet try to go through the instructional exercise underneath to discover your PC’s qualification.
- Go ahead and download the PC Health Check app (Free) on your Windows PC.
- Now, install the PC Health Check app and launch it.
- On the top, you will find a banner saying “Introducing Windows 11”. Click on “Check Now” to see if your PC is compatible with Windows 11.
- Within a few seconds, the PC Health Check app will let you know if your PC meets the system requirement to run Windows 11.
- If the app is saying, “The PC can’t run Windows 11”, don’t worry. Most PCs keep the TPM disabled even if the module is present on the motherboard. Boot to BIOS/ UEFI and check any mention of TPM/ fTPM. Then, enable it. Apart from that, enable “Secure Boot” as well. Now, run the app and check if your PC can run Windows 11.
- Even if your PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11, Microsoft will bring the Windows 11 update to PCs that meet the requirement for running Windows Insider Program. Basically, users who are part of the Dev and Beta channels will receive the Windows 11 update, says Microsoft in an official blog post. But they won’t get Windows 11 as a stable release.
- In addition, all Windows Insiders who have been installing Windows 10 Dev Channel builds on their PCs up through June 24, 2021, will be permitted to keep introducing Windows 11 Insider Preview assembles regardless of whether their PC doesn’t meet the framework necessities. In any case, there’s a trick, and you should be cautious while introducing the Dev Channel builds.
Microsoft further adds that if your PC, which you’re utilizing to test Insider builds, runs into an issue or mistake and you need to reinstall Windows 10 utilizing the Media Creation Tool, then, at that point there’s terrible information for you. The organization will treat your reinstall as another Windows PC and it will uphold the minimum requirements. Hence, you won’t get Windows 11 on your PC by and by – not even the Insider review constructs.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 11
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Check If Your Computer Can Run Windows 11
So that is the manner by which you can rapidly check the qualification for Windows 11 update on your PC. As referenced above, Windows 11 just backings a 64-cycle processor, requires TPM 2.0, UEFI support, and at any rate 4GB of RAM. All things considered, pause your breathing as we discover better approaches to run Windows 11 on non-upheld Windows PCs. So is your PC qualified to get the Windows 11 update? Tell us in the remark area underneath.
ALSO READ>>>>How to Delete Old Windows Update Files