How To Add Money TO PayPal Wallet – With the likes of Netflix, eBay, and other services linked to a PayPal account, the fees are handled automatically without having to do much. However, because you can never be exactly sure of when a PayPal charge is coming, it is advisable to leave a cushion of cash on the account.
Here is how to add money to your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account and select “Transfer Money” under your balance on the homepage.
- Select “Add Money to your balance” on the next page.
- Enter the amount of cash you wish to transfer from your bank, then click “Add”.
- On the next page, click ” Add $ (XXXX amount)” to complete the transfer.
SEE ALSO >>> How To Paint IKEA Furniture Easily
Add Money Online Using The PayPal App
If you use the PayPal app, you can easily add money from a linked bank account by following these steps.
- Open the app and select PayPal balance.
- Select “Add money“.
- Confirm the amount you want to top up, and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the transaction.
You can still use PayPal even if you don’t have a credit card or bank account. There are other few ways to add money to PayPal and shop online just as you would using the traditional payment method.
How to Add Money to PayPal Without A Bank Account Using PayPal Cash
Using PayPal cash, you can easily add actual cash to your PayPal account at a variety of popular retailers. PayPal is accepted almost everywhere online unlike similar cash card services. This way you won’t have to worry about losing a physical card. You can add money to your PayPal account using PayPal cash by taking these steps:
- Open your web browser and head to PayPal. Select sign in at the top right corner.
- After signing in, you will get to your PayPal account summary. Select “ Transfer Money” below your current balance.
- PayPal will take you to a new screen. Select “Add money your balance“
- Select “Add cash at a store.”
- You’ll be taken to a new page dedicated to PayPal Cash. Use the drop-down menu to select a retail store(7-Eleven, CVS, Walmart) where you want to add your cash.
- Pick a delivery method for your code. This code identifies you and your PayPal account, so the cash will be applied to the right place. Once you continue thereafter, you will receive your code via your chosen method. The code is valid for only 48 hours.
- Take your code to any location of your preferred retailer. Present the code to the cashier and explain what it’s for. They’ll ask which amount you want to apply to your account. PayPal allows between $20 to $500.
- After your transaction is complete, you’ll immediately receive an email on the address linked to your PayPal account confirming the funds have been added.
Always remember to top up on the cash available on your PayPal balance, follow the steps above to do just that.
RECOMMENDED >>> How To Host on Twitch 2020