Help Center FB – The Facebook Help Center is a platform that helps or gives Facebook users direction on how to go about their daily Facebook activities. A lot of people have several issues with regards to their Facebook account. Facebook Help Center is the best answer to all your Facebook login and registration issues.
Here are likely questions that people may ask
- How do I create a Facebook account?
- How do I log into my Facebook account?
- How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
- How can I make my Facebook password strong?
I Can’t Log into Facebook, here is What You Need to Do:
A lot of people are complaining today of not being able to log into Facebook and not knowing what to do about it. There actually nothing to worry about because this has in one way or the other happened various people. So, if you are having trouble logging into your Facebook account it could be because of any reason at all.
Here are some of the things you can do if you have trouble logging into your Facebook account
- Go to Facebook.com/loggin/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or device that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account. If your password isn’t working try resetting or change your password.
- If you are having problems with your email, username or phone number- learn what to do if you can’t reset your password because you can’t access the email or phone number listed on your account. Learn what to do if you can’t find your account from the find account page.
- Try trusted contacts- if you have trusted contacts set up learn how to get help from them to get back into your account
- Find out if your account is disabled- if your Facebook account is disabled you will see a message saying it is disabled when you try to log in