“Google Pay on the App Store”. Google Pay also know as “Google Wallet” is a mobile application made available to Android and iOS users to aid them both send and receive money electronically from anywhere in the world. When it comes to the use of Google Wallet, Android users have an upper hand for making purchases on platforms like Google Play and from other stores that allow electronic payment and payments with credit/debit cards stored in apps.
On your Google Pay app, you have the option of adding several payment methods to the app. Just like you transact using your debit and credit cards, you can also transact using the Google Pay app after adding your cards to it. Electronic payment has become more advanced, you do not have to carry your cards with you when going to a store to make a purchase because you have your cards right in your app. Users still get to the same rewards they get from just using some particular card while using the app still.
Google Pay on the App Store
Just like you pay for anything using your card physically, you can make use of the Google pay app for the same purpose. It doesn’t make whether you are paying for a concert ticket, groceries, movie tickets, or any other thing. The amazing thing about using Google Pay is the fact you add all your accounts in one app. You have no need to carry your cards around any longer.
You will agree it is easier to take your mobile device around with you all the time. Now, your phone becomes your own bank to use for instant transacting. When using Google Pay, some of its features are available to designated countries. This tells you that there are some limitations to the use of the app depending on the part of the world where you find yourself.
Payment using this app is contactless and the app has no card limits. Google Pay makes use of Near Field Communication (NFC) to access the information on your card for fund transfers to take place.
How to Setup Google Pay App
- Download the Google Pay app.
- Sign in using your Google account.
- Carefully follow the instructions to get set up.
- Enter the payment method you want. Your debit card can be added first.
How to Add Your Payment Method on Google Pay
To add your card, whether debit or credit, follow the steps below:
- Click “Add” found at the bottom of your screen.
- Chose debit or credit card
- With the aid of the camera on your phone, capture your card information. You can also enter it manually. For iOS users, you must understand that credit cards can’t send money on your device.
- Verify your payment method using the option you prefer.
- Enter the verification code you received.
RECOMMENDED >>> How to Delete Evernote Account