You can now be able to create polls with Facebook on any subject or topic that is related to your sector. As a Facebook user, you are free to start creating your polls on Facebook any day and see how surprised you will be at the results. We will give you ideas on how you can create a poll on Facebook.
How You Can Create A Poll On Facebook
Follow the steps given below and create your poll with whatever device you are using;
- First of all, you log into your account, then you will find the option that you use to make a post at the top of your phone screen.
- Then click on the area provided in order to create content.
- When you get to this section, just tap on “poll”.
SEE ALSO >>> How To Remove Followers On Twitter
At the end of the options that Facebook provided for you to fill in your questions, you will be able to locate a drop-down menu to select the duration of the poll. This means the amount of time your followers have to answer.
Facebook allows you to take some other actions alongside with the polls. Such as;
- Tagging friends
- Being able to add feeling/activity
- Tagging an event
- To be able to include photos or videos
- Adding a location
You can also be able to publish your poll in two different places:
- You can publish on your Story
- You can also publish on your News Feed
Facebook also makes it possible for you to be able to create polls with more than two options as answers.
In order to be able to do so, write “poll” in the search box and tap on the following option:
- The first option is to tap on “get started now”.
- Then give your poll a name and click to accept the terms and conditions.
- After that, you can then add a question and all the answers you wish to add.
You can also add polls in groups if you belong to any group on Facebook you can be able to carry out polls using more than two option answers.
The first thing you will have to do is to navigate to the group you belong to and tap on the space provided for typing a post. After that, you click on polls. You need to have it in mind that the more original you make your polls, the better.
Some of the Advantages of Creating A Poll on Facebook
- It increases your engagement on Facebook.
- It raises the reach of your publications.
- It helps you to discover the opinion of your followers.
- It helps you build a relationship with your followers.
RECOMMENDED >>> How To Tell If Your Android Is Hacked