Facebook Pages Manager App is a stand-alone app that helps Facebook users have total control of their Pages. Before the introduction of the FB Pages Manager App, people have been able to create their Facebook Pages for the purpose of reaching the audience they require for their businesses or brands.
The purpose of this article is to show Android users how to download the Facebook Pages Manager and have it function properly on their Android devices. Before showing you how to go about this, it is important you have a good idea of the functions of this app.
Facebook Pages Manager
It is an amazing thing that businesses, brands, organizations, and public figures have their Facebook Pages but were the problem sets in is the proper management of the Page. One thing you should understand is that there is a difference between a personal account and a page on Facebook. FB Pages are strategic based on the fact they function as a means for people who require your products/services to connect with you online. A lot of Facebook pages are owned by individuals who have personal accounts. Now, the responsibility of joggling between a personal account and a Page can be enormous. This is the reason for the development of the Facebook Pages Manager App.
How to Create a Facebook Page from the Beginning
- With the aid of your web browser, visit facebook.com/pages/create but if you are making use of Facebook, click on the hamburger icon which will take you to a page having the Pages Icon, click on it > Create.
- Choose a Page Type.
- Enter the required information.
- Click “Continue”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
On a Facebook Page, businesses, brands, organizations, and public figures can connect better with people and also get to share their stories. This is one of the easiest means for service providers to reach out to people who need their services. As they follow a Page on Facebook, they receive updates about the most recent activities and offers of that business or public figure begin the Page.
Setting Up Your Facebook Page
Before you can start managing your Facebook Page using the app, you need to ensure that your page is properly set up. If you haven’t created a Facebook Page yet, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in to Your Facebook Account: Open the app and log in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you’ll need to create one first.
- Create a New Page: Once logged in, tap the menu icon (usually three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of the app. From the menu, select “Pages.”
- Add a New Page: In the Pages section, tap the “+” button or the “Create New Page” option.
- Choose Page Type: Select the type of page you want to create, such as “Business or Brand,” “Community or Public Figure,” or other relevant categories.
- Fill in Page Details: Provide essential information about your page, including the page name, category, address, contact information, and a profile picture.
- Customize Your Page: Add a cover photo, create a compelling description, and include relevant details that represent your business or brand effectively.
Once your Facebook Page is set up and customized to your liking, you can start managing it using the Facebook Pages Manager app. In the next sections, we will explore the app’s interface, how to create and schedule posts, engage with your audience, and utilize the insights and analytics tools provided.
How to Download Facebook Pages Manager App on Google Play Store
The Facebook Pages Manager App allows Facebook users to properly manage their Pages with just a click on the app. As an Android user, follow these steps to download the app:
- Click on your Google Play Store App.
- On your introduction to the homepage, search “Facebook Pages Manager”.
- Click on the Facebook Pages Manager App.
- Click on the Install Button.
- Now, click “Open” and enter your Facebook sign in details.