Facebook is the first and largest social media connectivity platform in the world. You can call Facebook the mother of the internet connectivity idea. Currently, there are over 8 billion persons in the world and FB has over 2 billion active users on their platform. Up until 2004 when Facebook was introduced, the internet service most used were search engines. Although FB is a search engine
This platform was designed in a way that every user has their separate profile which serves as their identity on FB. The profile provides specific details about users. Also, users can send out friend requests or accept friend requests. Most interestingly, FB continually introduce features which are getting users more and more existed including giving them an awesome user experience.
All features on FB are focused on two areas which are; great user experience and great connectivity. You can connect with anyone around the world. It doesn’t matter the country or continent. Here as the most common features:
- FB Messenger (For Text chatting, Video calling, and Voice calling)
- FB Watch (For streaming Videos)
- FB Live (For streaming and making Live videos)
- FB Timeline (For sharing links, videos, photos etc.)
- FB Gameroom and FB Instant Games (For playing games)
- FB Marketplace (For buying and selling)
- FB Pages and Groups (For connectivity and creating business awareness)
- FB App store (For download and installation of Apps)
There are lots of them but the above are some of the most popular ones.
Facebook Sign Up
To sign up with FB, follow these steps:
- Visit www.facebook.com using your web browser or you can install the FB Mobile App
- Click “Sign Up”
- Input all your details required (Name, Email, Phone Number, DOB, Gender, and Password)
- Click “Create Account”
- Verify your account with the verification code sent to your email or phone number
After that you can complete your profile and start adding friends.