Many individuals have thought of deleting their Facebook ID, it is not a wrong decision to delete your account, this article gives insight on how to delete one’s Facebook ID.
Many people have always wanted to delete their Facebook account due to reasons known by them personally.
The use of Facebook has been widely recognized all over the world, no doubt, the platform packs a bunch but there comes a time when one may get tired and want to leave the platform, in other word, delete one’s ID.
Many have felt that there is no need for one to have a Facebook ID, alias; account, this may be due to bad experiences on the platform of some other reason best known to them.
People Also Read>>>>>>>>>>How to Permanently Delete Facebook and Download Your Data
Deleting one’s Facebook account isn’t something that’s new, but there are some things one needs to be aware of when one deletes his or her Facebook account.
When one deletes one’s Facebook ID, there are some few things that are bound to happen to one’s deleted account or ID they are,
- Upon deletion of one’s Facebook ID, one can never regain it again except one opens a new account
- A deletion request is placed, and a delay is placed before deletion is completed, this is to give one time, incase one’s mind may change during the time period, and during this time period one’s account is still accessible until the deletion process is completed
- One will not be able to access other Facebook products when one’s account is deleted
The next section gives details on how you can download your data on Facebook before you finally delete your Facebook ID.
People Also Read>>>>>>>Google Solution Challenge 2022 for Students from all over the World
Steps On How to Delete Your Facebook ID
- On the Facebook mobile app, tap on the hamburger button on the top right of the Facebook app interface
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Then scroll down and tap on Your Facebook information section and tap Account ownership and control.
- Once open, tap on Deactivation and deletion, and select Delete Account.
- Tap Continue to account deletion and select Delete Account
Once the above steps are followed, you’re sure of How to delete your Facebook ID.
Thanks for reading.
People Also Read>>>>>>>Advertising Blocker on Facebook – How to Block Ads on Facebook