Facebook (FB) Avatar Creator App Update 2020 – Facebook avatar is one of the most recent features brought to the platform. With this, you can say goodbye to the use of emoji. Of course, those emojis will always be here for whenever you need them, but trust me the moment you come across the Facebook avatar you might want to consider.
Facebook avatar is a feature that lets you create a cartoon character, it can be your friends, family, or even yourself. With provided tools for you to work with, you can now design characters the way you want and however, you want.
This feature has only been made available in some parts of the world like the US, UK, Australia, Africa, and so on. But the company promises to get this feature to all its users in due time. This feature can be used as a profile picture. You can customize your avatar with a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits.
The Facebook avatar can also be used while commenting on posts in Facebook stories and in the Facebook Messenger chat windows. The Facebook avatar can also be shared on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter. It is almost similar to Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji.
How To Access Facebook Avatar Creator App 2020
Let it be known today that the Facebook avatar those not have an app. It is already embedded in the platform and you can access it following these simple steps:
- Go on your Android or iOS devices.
- Open your Play Store or Apple Store.
- Click on the hamburger icon ( the three straight lines) to where you have your installed apps.
- Next, click on Facebook and then update it.
- How To Create Your Own Facebook Character
- Open the Facebook App and login to your account
- Now, click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on Next’.
- Now, you can begin to create your avatar by selecting a skin tone and the clicking on’Next’.
- Then, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on next.
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking hitting ‘Next’.
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape, and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.