Facebook Dark Mode Settings iPhone – Are you an iPhone user who has been trying to enable the dark mode theme on your Facebook app? Not to worry, this article will give you a great idea about this feature and how you can activate it on your Facebook mobile app with ease.
About Facebook Dark Mode?
Dark Mode or Night Mode on Facebook as it is also called is a feature on the FB app that gives your user-interface a unique dim appearance which enables you to make use of it more effectively at night and in the dark. There are basically two reasons for the introduction of the feature to the Facebook app. These reasons are as follows:
- Ability to make use of Facebook at night and in the dark without having to worry about the effect of light that comes from your screen to your eyes. These rays of light can have an adverse effect on the eyes with time if not controlled.
- Dark mode helps you conserve your battery capacity based on the fact that light from our phone screen contributes to draining battery capacity.
Facebook Dark Mode Settings iPhone
Facebook at the moment has made this feature available on its iOS app. Meaning if you are making use of the FB app on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily enable dark mode so long as you have the latest version running on your device.
Dark mode is one theme you will always enjoy using. It is very attractive and can get people thinking you are making use of a different app. The features on your FB app don’t change when you enable dark mode. Only the color of your theme changes to have a dark or nighty look.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on iPhone
To enable dark mode on your FB iPhone app, just follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Tap on the hamburger icon.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy”.
- You will see Dark Mode below “Your Time on Facebook” and above the “Language” option.
- Tap on the Dark Mode Option to enable the dark mode theme.
Once you enable dark mode, your Facebook theme changes immediately. Now, you can enjoy the use of this theme at night or in the dark. Hope you found the steps really easy to follow? Am sure you did.
RECOMMENDED >>> Facebook Dark Mode Theme Switch | Dark Mode Review Facebook