Facebook Dark Mode 2020 – This is a setting launched on your favorite app (Facebook) to give it a different interface or theme for the purpose two major things which are:
- Reducing battery consumption
- Eradication sensitive light ray going into the eyes from your phone’s screen
When using this theme, your interface is not just regulated but changed to give it a deemed appearance which reduces the sensitivity of the colors. This gives the interface or theme a dark look (Nightlike Look) which appears very beautiful. It is an absolutely free feature that every Facebook user can tap into. Dark Mood is to your own advantage because if you look at the purposes listed above; you would know it is something everyone needs. Everyone needs their device battery life to last longer and medically sensitive light isn’t good for our eyes. If you are talking about the stunning beauty which it gives to your app, be sure to get asked question from your friends and other persons.
Dark Mode Facebook Settings Android
The first time I enabled the Facebook Night Mode, I got endless questions because my friends thought I was making use of a different app. I had to tell them “Guys, it’s the same Facebook App”. It got me laughing a lot though. Now, it’s not that the functions become different, NO. The functions are still the same just that the theme of your app changes.
Enabling the Facebook Dark Mode is very easy. The case study here is Android devices. To enable this feature, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, launch your Facebook Mobile App (Make sure you download and install from your Google Playstore if you don’t have it yet)
- At the top-right of your screen, click on the horizontal lines
- From the drop-down menu, choose “General” and get to “Theme”
- From the option popped up, choose “AMOLED”
- Finally, your Facebook Dark Mode would be enabled.