Facebook Christmas Avatar – The Christmas atmosphere is one that brings a lot of excitement to people all around the world. Facebook Christmas Avatar is one of those features made available by the social media giants to help you align with the amazing festive season. You can turn your Facebook pictures and profile pictures into images that give people an idea that you aren’t felt out on the Xmas celebration.
Facebook users can create their Christmas avatars with beautiful and colorful frames that are attractive to the point that their friends will also want to learn how to create a Christmas avatar on Facebook.
During major holidays of the year, Facebook has made it a tradition to always provide its users with unique avatar features having different themes. Since Facebook is also a search engine, users can find these themes by simply entering the particular one they want. Better still, you can create your own avatar using Christmas frames.
How to Find Facebook Christmas Themes
To find the best Christmas frames on Facebook, follow the steps below:
- Login your Facebook account.
- Using the search bar at the top of your page, search “Facebook Christmas Frames”.
- Select “Photos” from the categories below the search box.
- You will see different frames that you can select from to create your Christmas avatar.
The most interesting thing about Facebook Christmas Avatar is knowing how to create your very own. If you can do this, you honestly would not need to search for these frames and begin to edit them to make sure you have your Christmas avatar. Now, let’s see how you can create your Christmas avatar on Facebook.
How to Create a Christmas Avatar on Facebook
To create your Facebook Christmas Avatar, you must have a Facebook account. So long as you do, creating your avatar for this festive season becomes very easy. To create yours, follow these steps:
- Log in your Facebook account on your computer.
- On your recent Facebook profile picture, hover your mouse and click Update.
- Locate the image you want to use and select it.
- Next, click on Add Frame.
- In the search bar, enter the Christmas related keyword from the list (E.g. Happy Christmas)
- From the theme you selected, Facebook gets to filter the frame automatically.
- Choose the frame you want to use.
- Adjust your avatar to fit perfectly with the Christmas frame you selected.
- Next, select the Back to the previous avatar option and select time by clicking on the timeline (You have a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 1 week).
- To choose another time, select Customize and choose time and date.
- To apply the time, click Set.
- Once you are done with all the settings, click Use and your Facebook profile picture will appear with the new avatar. The images appear with the selected time to switch back to the previous avatar.