Facebook Avatar is the most amazing trend on Facebook at the moment. Obviously, anywhere you turn to on Facebook you get to see users posting their avatars. They do this for fun and some are even in a challenge to see who creates the most perfect lookalike avatar. There is so much excitement in the air since it was rolled out.
Avatars on Facebook are cartoon images or characters that FB users are given the privilege to create by themselves. These avatars are a new way for users on Facebook to communicate and express themselves just like they do with regular emoji and stickers.
When looking at this feature, a lot of honest questions go through the minds of Facebook users. These questions are constantly asked and the painful thing is, they are not being answered.
Frequently Asked Questions About Facebook Avatar
Before I begin, it is vital to establish the fact that more and more questions regarding the Facebook Avatar feature keep rising each day. The focus here is to give you an idea of the most asked questions and their answers. Below is a list of the most asked question about the Facebook Avatar feature:
- Is Facebook Avatar Free?
- How can I create my avatar?
- Why can’t I find the Facebook Avatar Maker?
- I have updated my Facebook app severally but still can’t find the avatar creator, why?
- What countries have the avatar maker on Facebook?
- How can I edit my avatar on Facebook?
- Is Facebook Avatar Maker an app?
- How can I use my Facebook Avatar?
- Where can I find my avatar on Facebook after creating it?
- Can I use my avatar outside Facebook?
- Must I be a Facebook user to access the avatar creator?
- Is the avatar maker on the Facebook avatar web version?
People are making publications about the Facebook Avatar feature but it is sad no one is taking time to address these pressing questions asked majorly by Facebook users. I owe it an obligation to give my readers all the answers to their questions and this I will do one after the other.
Is Facebook Avatar Free?
From the time Facebook was introduced to the world, the major focus of the service has been to connect the world using unique features. The most fascinating thing about this is the fact all their features are given out for free and the Facebook Avatar feature isn’t an exception. It is totally free and this is one reason everyone wants theirs.
How Can I Create My Avatar?
Creating your very own avatar on Facebook is really easy. All you need to do is follow these steps below:
- Launch your Facebook App
- Locate the hamburger icon having three horizontally stacked lines (It is at the top right corner for Android and the bottom right corner for iOS)
- Click on the icon
- Scroll down to See More and click on it
- Click on Avatars which is the link that takes you into the avatar maker
Why Can’t I Find the Facebook Avatar Maker?
There may be different reasons why you can’t see the avatar maker on your FB app. Mind you, there are basically two reasons behind this and they are:
- Not making use of the latest Facebook app version
- The avatar feature not being available in your country
I Have Updated My Facebook App Severally but Still Can’t Find the Avatar Creator, Why?
There are a lot of complaints from people who are in countries that have the feature and they still can’t find the avatar maker after updating their Facebook apps several. To understand why this happens, look below:
What Countries Have the Avatar Maker on Facebook?
Although the boom of the Facebook avatar feature started when it was rolled out in the USA in May 2020, but the truth of the matter is, it was first released in some countries in late 2019. These are the countries where Facebook Avatar has been launched:
- The USA
- The UK
- New Zealand
How Can I Edit My Avatar on Facebook?
You can edit your avatar after creating it, just in case you need to add some few touches. Here is how it’s done:
- Get to the comment section of just any post on Facebook
- You can also open a chat window with one of your Facebook friends on Messenger
- Click on Smiley found in your text area
- Tap on the Edit Icon which is represented with a pencil found on your avatar
- You can now start editing your avatar
Is Facebook Avatar Maker an App?
Don’t be deceived if anyone tells you that there is a Facebook Avatar Creator App. For a moment, visit your App Store to search for this app. You will definitely discover it isn’t available as an app but as a section on the Facebook app.
How Can I Use My Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar serves as a communication key or tool to help users express themselves even better. You can use it as a comment, as your profile picture, and as a message on Messenger. It will really save you the stress of always typing in areas where texts can be used.
Where Can I Find My Avatar on Facebook After Creating It?
This is another very important question because some persons just create their avatars and they lack the idea of where to find them for use. To find your avatar, go to the area on Facebook with the smileys and stickers.
Can I Use My Avatar Outside Facebook?
This is honestly the best part. Once you are done creating your avatar, you are allowed to use it off Facebook. Meaning you can use it on other Messenger Apps and Social Media services.
Must I Be a Facebook User to Access the Avatar Creator?
Facebook is where the magic happens. I hate to be the bearer of this news but if you are not a Facebook user, then, you can’t create your own avatar. So, I advise you to sign up for a new Facebook account if you don’t have one.
Is the Avatar Maker on The Facebook Avatar Web Version?
At this point, you can only find the avatar maker on the Facebook official app. Those of you who have the app on your Android and iOS devices can access it. What I am trying to say is, you don’t have the avatar maker on the Facebook web version yet.