Facebook Avatar Creator App Feature – Facebook avatar is the most common feature on Facebook in 2020. If you are active on Facebook, you must have at this point come across cartoon images of individuals being used as comments, chat expressions, and profile pictures.
You must question how people come about them. Once you have the latest version of the Facebook avatar creator app on your iOS or Android device, you can easily create an avatar of yourself that you can use on Facebook.
Facebook Avatar Feature
This feature is similar to Snapchat Bitmoji and Apple Memoji. Facebook avatars are cartoon images of a person which can be used for expressing feeling and ideas. At the moment, we are used to stickers, GIFs, and emoji which we use to communicate on Facebook. FB avatars work just the same way as these emoji and stickers.
With these cartoon characters, you can express love, anger, laughter, and so many more feelings using these avatars. The very interesting thing here is, you are using a cartoon image of your very self. With the aid of the Facebook avatar creator app, you can customize your Facebook avatar to look a whole lot like you.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
The Facebook avatar creator app is the app used in customizing your FB avatar. This app isn’t new to you, it is your official Facebook app which you make use of every day. In the most recent version of the Facebook mobile app (iOS or Android), you will find the Facebook avatar creator link which takes you to the customization studio where you create your own avatar.
These characteristics include; hairstyle, body shape, skin tone, accessories, eye shape, eye color, hair color, nose type, and many more.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Using either your username or email and your password, sign in your Facebook account.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner or bottom right corner.
- Click on “Avatars” (If you don’t see it, click “See More”)
- Click “Next” to get started.
- Select a skin tone that best fits you and click “Next”.
- The next thing is for you to select from the following; hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Click on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen once you finish creating your avatar.
- Click on “Next”.
- Click “Done”.