Facebook Avatar App Download – FB avatars is the latest feature on the platform. Once again the company has offered us another feature that makes us went to even them even more. Facebook avatars have enables you to create cartoon characters of yourself and anyone you like.
You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone. These features look similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature. But it has been made available in the US, UK, Australia, Africa, and some other countries for quite some time now and has finally been launched in India.
Facebook Avatar Feature
Design your very own animated cartoon avatar with the Facebook Avatar feature and you can share it on your timeline. This feature can be used as a profile picture. You can customize your avatar with a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits.
The Facebook avatar can also be used while commenting on posts in Facebook stories and in the Facebook Messenger chat windows. The Facebook avatar can also be shared on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter. It is almost similar to Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji.
How To Create Download And Create Your Own Facebook Avatar
There is no idle app for Facebook Avatar. This feature is embedded into the Facebook app and you can access it through the following steps:
- Download the latest version of the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the Facebook App and login to your account
- Now, click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on Next’.
- Now, you can begin to create your avatar by selecting a skin tone and the clicking on’Next’.
- Then, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on next.
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking hitting ‘Next’.
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape, and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
ALSO READ>>>>Facebook Avatar App 2020 | Design Facebook Cartoons